My Talking Igbo Book is the first of its kind – a fantastic resource for learning the Igbo language with Audio!
My Talking Igbo Book is filled with eye-catching and colorful illustrations, a soothing voiceover, alphabets, numbers, folktales like – Why the Tortoise has a Cracked Shell and more! This book is a must for every Igbo family that wants children to learn Igbo and understand some of our Igbo traditions.
This book is primarily designed for children learning Igbo as a second language. It can also serve as a useful refresher for parents and adults.
- Helps you create a special bond with your child when reading the book and stories together.
- Is interactive and engaging for the children as they push buttons and learn from the book
- Perfect for children at home, children at school or at Igbo learning groups.
- Alluring illustrations, which helps put the sentences into the right context.
- Written in an Igbo – English format to help your child start ‘thinking in Igbo’
- Designed for modern day learning.
By the end of the book, children will know and recognize
My Talking Igbo Book is MUST for every Igbo family.